- I forgot my password! What do I do now?
To recover a lost password, click here and enter the e-mail address with which you registered. Your password will be sent to you shortly.
- I'm an adult, but I keep getting warning popups when I view R or NC-17 rated fic! How do I stop them?
Warnings will only popup for those who have not verified their age. You can verify your age here!
- I'm not a writer. Can I still join?
Yes! We encourage readers to join!
- What kinds of stories are allowed?
See our Submission Rules.
- How do I submit stories?
If you have not already done so, please register for an account. Once you've logged in, click on Account Information and choose Add Story. The form presented there will allow you to submit your story.
- What are the story classifications?
Stories are classified by genres, timeline, and warnings.
- How do I select multiple characters/genres/timelines?
To select multiple characters, genres, or timelines you need to hold down the 'CTRL' (Control) button when you click on your selections. For example, to list all the characters in your fic, you'd click Luke normally then to add Noah, Holden, etc. you'd hold down the control button as you select their names. If you use a Mac, you'd press the Command key instead of Control.
- I'm not sure what "timeline" I should use for my fic? Could you give clearer descriptions?
The "past" timeline is for stories written about Noah's life before Oakdale, or any fics based before Luke and Noah meet. "Present" fics take place during the years that were shown on the show. "Future" fics take place after the events of the show. Furthermore, there are now timeline options for each Luke/Noah storyline. Select as many or as few timelines as needed!
- What category should my fic go in?
Completed Fanfiction is for any fic that has multiple chapters that is finished. Works-in-Progress is for fics that have not yet been finished. One Shots are for fics with only one chapter. Drabbles is meant for drabbles and double drabbles which are fics made up of only either 100 or 200 words. Poetry is for any poems or songs written about Luke/Noah. Incomplete Fanfiction is for abandoned stories that have not been updated in over 6 months.
- I read a fic on this site that I don't think fits the submission rules! What gives?
I try to read through fics before they are posted, but sometimes I may miss something. If you see a fic that you think violates our rules, please do not hesitate to contact me!
- Why has my fic not been approved
Several things could delay fanfiction approval. First, If your fic does not appear to fit submission guidelines, I may hold your story until more chapters have been posted. Second, if your fic is formatted poorly, it will be moved to the bottom of the queue and will only be approved once I have time to fix any errors. Finally, if your spelling, grammar, or punctuation is poor I will hold your fanfic until you've proofread your fic or had a beta go over it!
- How do I contact the site administrators?
You can e-mail us via our contact form.
- A user is flaming me in reviews? What should I do?
Please contact me! We do not tolerate flames on this site! Any user who flames another will have his account removed!
- I'm having issues with other users on this site!
Please contact me and I will try to deal with the situation!
- I don't want my story listed under Recommendations! Could you remove it?
Yes! Please contact me.